Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First Creative Blog!

I am Seantel Annette Longs and I enjoy poetry the most. I am an aspiring Supreme Court justice and I absolutely love the color baby blue. This is my first year at Eastern and I'm a freshmen that graduated Detroit's School of arts last year. I enjoy meeting new people and learning. The most interesting thing about me I'm a first degree black belt of karate.

In my lifetime I have made many accomplishments like graduating both Cranbrook's Horizon Upward Bound and high school at the same time. I devote much of my time to my education because I truly feel that it is the key to getting me where I hope to arrive. I received all A's and 1 B last semester so this semester I hope to improve by receiving all A's. I absolutely don't like to read even though I'm good at it but I do read when I have to. Writing creatively will be fun to me because I am not too enthusiastic about writing about meaningless subjects in essays.

My favorite quote is "intelligence plus character- that is the goal of true education" by Martin Lurther King Jr. This quote is what I live to fulfill by making the right decisions and gaining the knowledge I need to make this quote evident in my life. Intelligence is a great tool but can only be put into use by those with a good enough character to use what they know to get where they desire to be. Some of life's most simplest challenges bring me to think of this quote. Therefore, I want you to take this with you as you read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment